Sunday 21 May 2017

Long Weekends

1 The week flies by even though I'm under the weather. It's tough working when you're unwell but they say I must, so I do.

2 The grandkidlets are off again. This time to the lake to visit with their other (make that third) grandpa. They love the outdoors and it's the perfect place for reading books, fishing, and campfires. I hope they are eating smores.

3 Mr P and I go exploring to Mabel Lake. It's about 2 hours away and it's lovely. The water is so smooth and clean and boats are relatively quiet. We checked out the resort but think we'd prefer the provincial campground. So that's next time.

4 Nick's 29th birthday. He's home for the first time in years so we have balloons, a sign and of course triple layer chocolate cake. Love having him here to share this day of celebration of him.

5 We napped today. Oh sweet naps, how I love you.

6 Mr P made flourless chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Let me know if you'd like the recipe. They are (were) delish!

No comments: