Sunday 6 December 2015

zoe, missing you, let the sun shine in

1 Zoe is learning to be on her own a bit more. But she really doesn't like it. Every time I come home she's right under my feet, mewing and purring and trying to trip me. I'm so lucky to be loved so  much.
2 The grandkidlets have been  under the weather for ages now. I'm missing getting my hugs and seeing their big smiles.
3 Finally, after days and days of snow and rain there is respite. Today, there is blue skies and warmer weather. Yes, I know it's December but warm and sunny is always welcome.
3a I'm sad to read the last blog post from the woman who inspired me to start my own blog. I wish her well in her new journey. However, it makes me realize how easy it is to get sidetracked and to lose sight of the things I need to stay grounded.


No comments: