Monday 31 August 2015

my lovies, you can hear a pin drop and I like it, and brrr

1 My two lovies were here for a visit and dinner. Izzy made a very large picture for her mommy and Kesler decided a dip in the hot tub was more fun!
2 The house is quiet. I listen to the sounds of rain, a clock ticking, the dryer spinning or the cat sighing and I'm thankful. I'm thankful for the many blessings I have in my life.
3 The weather has changed. Suddenly and without warning we are into fall temperatures. The night temperatures are never that low seeing as we are in a desert climate but daytime is chilly and I notice almost everyone is wearing a sweater well, except for the two young guys in shorts and tanks totally oblivious to anything but their headphones and whatever is playing on their phones.

No comments: