Saturday 8 November 2014

thursday, friday and saturday

1 Another day of rest. I'm so grateful that I can rest and recover from this icky flu/cold that's gotten hold of me.
2 How nice to get messages about our book club gathering. We had so much fun, eating, drinking and finally talking about books, and some rather risque media news here in Canada.
3 The night ends with a chat with my dear friend J. She's the kind of person that I would describe as 'real'.
4 No rest for the weary and we are busy with the work, work and more work.
5 The grandkidlets come to spend some time with us and for a sleepover. Both of them haven't been here for a while for sleepovers so this is exciting for us all. Kesler seems to adjust easier that our little miss, but soon she's figuring things out
6 Mr P is busy installing more cameras on the house We are secure. Now we just have to figure out a few specific configurations and we're done.
7 Izzy tells us that every day at the park is a fun day Today's no exception and we have fun in the leaves again. 
8 Gaile is coming! So very happy we can spend time together. Not sure for how long, but it doesn't matter as long as we get to see each other.
9 I'm pondering in my head, why I am not taking my big camera out with me more often. More thinking is needed, I'll get back to you.

No comments: