Thursday 20 November 2014

craftiness, options, thanks, and please don't blow me over

1 It's been more than a few days of organizing and printing, signing and more organizing. Just about done and ready for Saturday's craft fair. (I have no idea how to put this together but I'm tryin'!) It's the first time I've ever participated in a craft fair so I'm excited about the process and so pleased to spend time with Sam.
2 Feeling pretty good knowing that I've got work options for the holidays. Mr P says he's home for the holidays so perhaps there should be an adjustment in the thought process on this one.
3 Thanks to K for the arthritis supplements she brought to share with me Here's hoping they provide some well needed relief.
4 The wind blows my car all over the road on the way home tonight  Even now it's not settling down but continues to howl and rattles the wind chimes.

No comments: