Tuesday 14 October 2014

good morning sleepy head, ouch, and quiet please

1 The grandkidlets wake up later than usual. Kesler is up, fed and dressed by about 8 but Isabelle sleeps in until 9! We make quick time of it to get her ready for her Daddy to pick them up. He's got a busy day so it's a quick hello and out the door they go.
2 Ouch, my head. It's been a while since I've suffered with a bad migraine but today it rears its ugly head. It's extra bright out today so I pull the curtains in the bedroom and sleep from 11 fo 12:30 then from 1:30 to 3:30 and again from 5 to 6:20. My headache is easing up but I still feel rough. It's only 7:30 but I think it's almost time for bed again.
3 Some of the sounds around me are rhythmic and soothing like the ticking of the clock, the wind chimes and the wind itself. I desperately need stillness and quiet to heal my head.



No comments: