Wednesday 13 August 2014

just me, puppy training, and let's getaway soon

1 They're off on a family trip tomorrow to California, Mr P is away working and thankfully I work the next six days as well. It's good to be busy but I think I'll enjoy some alone time as well.
2 Little Kuma will come for a few days while his parents are away. He's a wee Corgi and not quite trained yet so I'm planning to make him a space, get some pee pads and work hard to make sure he enjoys his time here too.
3 Jan and I meet up for a late lunch. It's been ages since we've seen each other, well, it's been a month but that's a long time when you live so close by. It's always a good time when we're together. We're planning a visit, at their place near the end of August for some relaxation, photography and fishing. It's been years since I've fished and I'm really looking forward to this time away.


1 comment:

Leonora said...

I'm with you on #1. In general, I don't like it when my husband is away. But, I secretly love a quiet evening alone every now and then, especially after a busy day.
A visit with a friend is more precious when some time has gone by in between.