Friday 1 August 2014

it was a good day for everyone, on the team, and creativity

1. I'm grateful that I can share our view of the world with our wee ones. Here’s a synopsis of our day; we started off with a group nap, followed by peanut butter and honey sandwiches, time at the Peachland beach, swimming and throwing rocks, a quick trip to a farm to get some fresh veggies and then BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers, ice cream and gummy bears. Great day!
2 I am grateful that I have very supportive team players where I work. I love the diversity of personalities and I’m excited to learn new things about what I do and who I do it with.
3 I am grateful that I’m embracing a creative side in my life again. Life just keeps getting better when we make our own dreams and idea real.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I really like this day you had. No particular reason- it just seems perfect all the way around : )