Sunday 31 August 2014

alone, kuma,yuki, and wrap me up

1 I walk alone along the 5km stretch of beach enjoying the companionship of myself and concentrate on each step. I count each step over and over in a type of mantra until I am done and there is no more to count, no steps to walk and my mind is still.
2 Kuma is having fun in the newly cut backyard. He has accumulated an assortment of sticks and likes to chew on them so I get him some rawhide bones to chew on instead. I think he's alternating now and I'm wondering if he's going to end up burying some of them for later.
2a Yuki the Siamese cat finds this new bone chewing fascinating. He watches for a bit them decides to stalk the dog. He sits in the pounce position for a bit then suddenly jumps out at the dog who calmly turns his back on the cat.
3 It works, skinny wraps are all the rage and I decide to try it too. I do a long bath and then after I am air dried I put on the wrap and let it do it's magic. I rarely do these sorts of things but curiosity has gotten the better of me. I've take measurements and photos so we will see if this really does work! I'm not sure I'll ever post before and after photos, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I haven't heard of the skinny wrap thing yet, but it sounds like something you'd have at a spa.
I might be tempted to wrap myself and leave it on, putting my clothes on over- that would certainly help my jiggly spots look toned : )