Saturday 17 May 2014

tomato plants, helpful or not, and catch me if you can

1 A trip to the Farmer's Market on a Saturday morning nets us some pretty awesome tomato plants. One is a medium sized yellow tomato called 'Lemon Boy' and the other is a cherry tomato called 'Sweet Chelsea'. I thought of you, Leonora when I bought this one!
2 Mr P washed the windows on the high side of the house. He is tired but doing it regardless. I make funny faces to him from the inside. He asked me, 'Are you helping?' But he was smiling when he asked.
3 The hummingbirds had disappeared for a few days and we thought perhaps they'd found a new feeding ground but today they're back in full force and are playing hide and seek in the pots of lilacs we've put on the deck near their feeder.


1 comment:

Leonora said...

Aw! We have "Lemon Boy" tomatoes here, but I've never seen "Sweet Chelsea".
I love the photo of the white wall tire skirted with the red car fender. It's kinda sexy!