Thursday 10 April 2014

office moles, grandson, and eat up

1 He puts our office together and it's a great space for working. Two desks, horizontal and vertical and a lovely little window for gazing out of, on the basement floor.. Photos and books need to find homes but it's coming together. It's a work space not a hanging out space so hopefully we don't become moles again!.
2 Kes and I spend some time together this afternoon. After he wakes up from his nap, he lounges about and takes my hand and runs it over his face. All of a sudden he sits up and says, 'wow' and we're off and running.
3 It's been a while since we've had Parmesan chicken so I make some extra for other meals. It's only when it's in the oven that I realize I've forgotten the Parmesan! I sprinkle a hefty dose on top and let it cook to a chewy state. Ooooh, this is good.

No comments: