Friday 4 April 2014

homeward bound, hot dogs and coffee, and ETA

1 Our friend is discharged! Such great news after such a horrific few days. He was sent home hospital via ambulance and once checked over was outta there. He's enjoying his first moments at home with his kitty, making a fire probably and settling in. Lots of things to attend to but he's on his way to wellness.
2 I spend the late morning with the grandkidlets. They wolf down the chips and hot dogs that I bring and before long Kes is asleep and Izzy and I get to play with her books and dolls. Later her mommy and I spend a few hours talking over cups of coffee and rays of sunshine.
3 Our ETA for sleeping in our own bedroom is TOMORROW! And we are thrilled. Tonight he puts the final caulking on the baseboards and tomorrow a bit of touch up paint. I'll wash the floors and then in goes the bed and dresser! Yay!

No comments: