Thursday 13 March 2014

classes, chip, and Peso

1 A morning of class going over the material and lots of questions and great discussion. I think I'll always be an academic; I love taking classes.
2 The paint shop is able to make the colour we are planning on painting the master bedroom/en suite. It's a colour that I've used in the past and seem to gravitate to over and over. Yes, for those of you who know me, it's Benjamin Moore - Manchester Tan. Trim colour still to be determined as it needs to go with the existing walls colours, the new wall colour and the blinds.
3 J comes for an evening visit and we enjoy our time over tea and cookies. Her little companion joins us as well. He's a lively little guy and easy to loose. (he likes to escape outside) but soon he's contained! 

No comments: