Tuesday 4 February 2014

fixed, birthday, clerks, and home soon

1 There were papers left unsigned, their error, not ours. Does this inspire confidence? Everyone makes mistakes and these are minor bits. The company takes responsibility for the mistake and have an assistant bring the documents to our home for signing so we aren't inconvenienced. Confidence is restored.
2 It's Christopher's birthday today but they're away visiting family in California, so the best we can do is a Facebook greeting. We will have a proper birthday celebration when we are all together again. Meantime, I'm wishing him a very happy day. I'm so proud to be his mom.
3 The clerk in the grocery store appears annoyed with me for asking for some hand sanitizer. She calls another clerk and they give me a little bottle for my purse.
4 A few more photos of the new house. Getting excited!


No comments: