Thursday, 6 February 2014

accepted, ideas, and one out of two is good

1 We accepted an offer this morning on the sale of our current house. This was much easier than the first go round and we did it ourselves. Mr P went above and beyond to make this happen. Big kudos to him.
2 My mind is full of ideas for the new house but it has to be one step at a time, so there is Pinterest to keep the ideas for me. Home decor, outside ideas, gardening, decks, hot tubs, paint colours, blinds and flooring. Sigh, yes, I love this part.
3 Dinner out to celebrate! Tonight we try Korean food. We love the rice dish with chicken, zucchini, carrots and spinach (bibimbap)unfortunately the soup was a bust. It tasted like cabbage soup with tofu. So grateful my last bite was of the yummy dish!

1 comment:

shannon Q merritt said...

Congratulations!!
I'm so glad the path to your new home is welcoming and even though it's a ton of work, it seems the universe is cheering you on. I'm right here cheering along! Kathy, this is great news! Lots of love and champagne forthcoming. xo

Oh how interesting, Kesler, and win or lose

1 She looked me up and down, said I looked "slight", and then proceeded to give me a Christmas orange. 2 Kesler is learning to i...