Thursday 6 February 2014

accepted, ideas, and one out of two is good

1 We accepted an offer this morning on the sale of our current house. This was much easier than the first go round and we did it ourselves. Mr P went above and beyond to make this happen. Big kudos to him.
2 My mind is full of ideas for the new house but it has to be one step at a time, so there is Pinterest to keep the ideas for me. Home decor, outside ideas, gardening, decks, hot tubs, paint colours, blinds and flooring. Sigh, yes, I love this part.
3 Dinner out to celebrate! Tonight we try Korean food. We love the rice dish with chicken, zucchini, carrots and spinach (bibimbap)unfortunately the soup was a bust. It tasted like cabbage soup with tofu. So grateful my last bite was of the yummy dish!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!
I'm so glad the path to your new home is welcoming and even though it's a ton of work, it seems the universe is cheering you on. I'm right here cheering along! Kathy, this is great news! Lots of love and champagne forthcoming. xo