Sunday 5 January 2014

oops, through the looking glass, and a tale of two waters

1 I forgot my camera! Is that possible? Things were so hectic when we were leaving that it got left behind. The android camera works fairly well, so it's all we have for now. They say a break is as good as a rest. Perhaps it was time for a photo break?
2 The more we look the more we uncover, and it's more difficult until we put it into it's proper perspective and realize that it's power never was real.
3 As we walked the beach this afternoon I realized just how much I am drawn to the sounds of the waves, the smell of the sea and the beauty of the ocean. When I think of the lakes we will be going to be living close to very soon, I'm drawn to its stillness, colour, the clean smell of the water and the fish we will catch.

No comments: