Saturday 11 January 2014

linear, fires, and cut up

1 The pass is snow covered, icy and windy. My eyes are drawn to fences and trees along side of the freeway that are covered in snow. Each line of wire holds a full line of snow and each line is exactly the same. Icy rain fell the night before and may have sealed each line in place. It's perfectly linear.
2 The house is bone chillingly cold. Both of us are wearing our winter coats inside. We need a fire. Soon the crackling sounds from the wood stove lull me into a half sleep and I awaken to the offer of tea and a movie. An hour later we are without socks, jackets and tea and are snuggled together watching Matt Damon do his thing as Jason Bourne in The Bourne Supremacy. Two in the series left.
3 Who says you can't be a hairdresser just because you have no training? He's purchased a hair cutting set for me to cut his hair with. Not a bad job, if I do say so myself. Photos, lol not a chance!

No comments: