Friday 20 December 2013

Quesnel BC, changes, and white

Good morning everyone
It's been a while and there is no excuse except gosh I'm having a busy fun time of things lately.
After getting sick in October and part of November life has been about doing and living. I will endeavour to keep you updated more regularly. I've missed you. Cheers to all and merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes. 

1 We have just spent the past few days in the northern part of the province of BC visiting my husbands side of the family. They have been excellent hosts and have filled our bellies with deer roast, moose meat, nuts and bolts, shortbread cookies and some amazing teas and coffees. 
2 We have made a decision. It's time to live closer to our families especially the grand babies. The interior is where were are headed. Our home on the island is looking for long term tenants and we will be purchasing a home in the Okanagan. Life is very exciting when we step out of our comfort zones isn't it? A foreclosure home has caught our eyes and we have an accepted offer with the bank, now we wait for the court date, mostly likely in January and see if we are lucky enough to get this little gem. 
3 It's a winter wonderland here. I'd forgotten about living in the north and the huge amounts of snow that fall each winter. Tomorrow is the first day of winter yet the trees have drooping branches from the snowfall last night. It's rather black and white out there yet I'm compelled to gaze out the window. Perhaps that's easier seeing as I am sitting in a lovely recliner in front of a fire all toasty warm, sipping my freshly brewed coffee with decadent creamer! 

2 comments:

Leonora said...

I'm glad yo hear you're feeling better!
I can sense your excitement about the move. I hope it all works out smoothly in your favor!

Unknown said...

I haven't even read all the way through -- YAY! So happy to hear about the house plans. Talk soon!!! xoxoxo and happy happy Christmas. Love to you both.