Friday 6 September 2013

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday

1 I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. When a cluster migraine hits, it's often accompanied by an assortment of aches and pains and is the type of headache that will ease then return with a vengence for days. Today it is day three and milder but still there. Here's hoping that day four is pain free.
2 We have visitors on Thursday and Friday and through it all I managed to stay vertical and visit. Our nephew and his girlfriend are on the island for a wedding this Saturday and plans change for them so they spend the day with us. We take a quick trip to Coombs,  pick up some meats at a roadside cottage,and finally drive along oceanside before heading home in the early evening.
3 There is a plan in the works for Monday. The three of them will do a six hour hike up Mount Arrowsmith. It's a bit, okay it's a lot too strenuous for me so I'll be home creating a nice seafood feast for them when they return. I'll get the hot tub ready for Mr P!

No comments: