Friday 30 August 2013

the cook, the feeders, the business, and the new homeowners!

1 Mr P makes a delicious breakfast for us this morning of poached eggs on gluten free toast and we share some toast that has almond butter, blueberry jam and hemp hearts. Luxury!
2 The hummingbird feeders are all clean and refilled and we hope to lure back the ones that have turned traitor and gone to feed elsewhere.
3 Yesterday was a landmark day. I received my first official cheque for a print and I was featured on the etsy.com site where I sell my fine art photography! When I took my cheque to get cashed the clerk asks me for a card because she's looking for a photographer for herself. Work is falling into place, it's getting exciting. Making business cards tomorrow!!!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTI2OTExNDN8MjcyMjM1OTI5Nw/melodies-from-the-forest

4 The kids have purchased a new home in Kelowna! So proud and happy for them. They move in November 1st! Congrats guys! xoxox

No comments: