Tuesday 5 February 2013

monday and tuesday...an assortment

1 Today it's  my time to work at the office. Three of the reps are there and they tell me that they'll be seeing me more in the future. That's a good sign.
2 The document is done and sent off to China. Now to wait and see how the professor likes my work.
3 Dinner for one. Instead of just randomly finding food for dinner I make a real one just for me. Chicken, rice, salad followed by fresh mango for dessert.
4 The winds are howling, the rain is falling and I'm running.
5 Groceries consisted of fruit and vegetables only today. $35 for two big bags. Score!
6 One week wait.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I like to see my shopping cart heavy on the side of fruits and vegetables. I'm not embarrassed for others to peer into it this way : )

Thanks for the movie tips in your previous post!