Wednesday 30 January 2013

talk, run, read, and blessings

1 There are times when I wonder what our next conversation will be about. Today he calls early, really early because he can't sleep. We talk about the law of attraction and how we can do things to make our lives work easier and simpler. 
2 The run today is 4 km and almost not enough so this evening it's a yoga class with Kathy and the Wednesday night ladies. I am so very grateful that Kathy's hug persuaded me to go to pub night. I met some great women and even though they are rather 'animated' it's just what I needed to get out and meet new people. 
3 The book club meets on the third Thursday of the month. This sounds like fun. I've always wanted to be a part of one.
3a Feeling blessed and humbled to have such wonderful people in my life. Blessings to you, dear readers. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Sooo glad you came to the pub last week. Such a fun evening. And now, Bookclub! I just bought the book so I'd better get at it. It's Cutting for Stone and we meet on Feb. 21rst this month. More info to come! See you soon! Namaste, K