Wednesday 10 October 2012

holiday prep, treats and fall fashion

1 The paperwork is finicky but it's done and sent away. Six weeks from now we'll have our renewed passports. Time to seriously consider a tropical holiday for January when the weather is dreary.

2 He wants peanut butter rice krispie treats so badly he heads to the grocery store for ingredients at 8 pm! Serious sweet addiction here!

3 There's something about fall and corduroy pants. The thin weave is my favourite and the ones I have on today are a soft luxurious fabric in a tan colour. 

2 comments:

Leonora said...

I like corduroy, especially wide whale.
But I need to know the secret of how to wear corduroy jeans without sounding like I'm wearing a snowsuit when I walk. I wore my favorite pair yesterday and found myself walking like a bowlegged cowboy just to make the pants be quiet.

the plant gardener said...

According to wiki.answers the width and rigidity of the whale of the fabric determines the sound made..who knew?
It used to bug me too but I love corduroy too much to care anymore!....warmth over fashion for me I guess :)
!