Saturday 15 September 2012

satisfaction, musical interlude and please stay

1 There's something so satisfying about moving furniture around, reorganizing, cleaning under things and setting it right. I move this thing here, that there and before I know it I'm lifting things much too heavy for me. But I manage it and love the results. I guess my guy would say I had fun 'playing house'.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyW-wlTImE 
2 It's a good day for easy listening and Fleetwood Mac takes me back, way back to just out of high school, living on my own for the first time. Some memories good, some sad, some forgettable.

3 it's  getting dark so much earlier these September days but it's still warm out and that means it's not autumn just yet. Summer is hereby invited to stay longer, much longer please.

No comments: