Friday 24 August 2012

notes to self 1, 2 and 3

1 A thoroughly enjoyable phone call with my dear friend J. She's living in the interior which is many hours away, so a phone call is the perfect way to catch up. I loved hearing about her two and a half pound dog! Is that possible? Note to self: call J more often.

2 Despite my best efforts at procrastinating I manage to get through all the study material and flash cards more times than I can count. It's repetitive necessary but dry! Note to self: take a fun course next.

3 Thinking it's time to get the canner out and make some salsas with the tomatoes we've grown this summer. Spicy, medium and some salsa verde. Yup, just need some jalepenos, peppers and a few other goodies that I'll pick up at the farmers market Sunday. Note to self: make a shopping list.

No comments: