Saturday 11 August 2012

90 days, yoda and showers of light

1 The commitment is made. A 90 day challenge from my chiropractor/running coach. Can you believe it? Yesterday we did a more walk than run first day and it was perfect. Today it's day two and we head to a new walkway in our neighbourhood! Another good outing!  Each run is 30 minutes. Walk for 5 minutes at the beginning and end and for 20 minutes do a run/walk section. He tells me there is no formula of minute of this or that. It's important to just listen to my body and walk or run as my body not my mind, (which is going - woohoo I'm actually doing it), but my body leads me! And it's so much fun starting this with Russ. 

2 My coach is like Yoda. There is no try, just do. 

3 The meteorite shower is fun two watch from our perches in the hot tub. Sunday night is supposed to be the best night for watching. Looking forward to that.

No comments: