Tuesday 24 July 2012

gone, doors and family love

1 It's interesting how people can say one thing one day and another the next. Bottom line at work is money and as she puts it to me "you're the casualty'. I'm glad to walk out the door.


2 They say when one door closes another opens. I'm counting on it.


3 She says to me, ' Tell me who to thank for letting you go, so I can thank them for bringing you back to us'. He says to me, 'I heard you had a bad day mom. Would you like to come stay with us for a while?' And he says, 'Try to leave amicably even if they shaft/insult you.'  I am so very thankful for my family.

2 comments:

Leonora said...

#1 doesn't sound like a "good thing", it sounds very hurtful! And #2 sounds like you have it in the right perspective. I hope all things fall into place for you and for the better!

the plant gardener said...

it was hurtful. i'm still hurting but it's not such a sharp feeling today
thank you for your kindness