Thursday 28 June 2012

our special day, number one and number two

1 It's our anniversary today. I call him early knowing that I won't make it home in time from the mechanics. We both say happy anniversary to each other at the same time. I can hear him smiling as he quickly says, "I was first!" 


2 Son #1 does exceptionally well in his interview and gets a contract for 10 years instead of the usual five! How amazing is that?


3 Son #2 is finally telling me what he'd like me to send in the next care package to China. Sun dried tomatoes, beef jerky, Skor bars and some activity books for his summer camp top the list so far.

3 comments:

Leonora said...

Great news for son #1.
Don't you just love sending care packages?! It's interesting to see what he's asked for.

Leonora said...

Happy Anniversary! That's a sweet photo.

the plant gardener said...

Thank you!