Saturday 28 April 2012

gardens, hatched and perfectly pink

1 Gardens are a labour of love, primarily labour. Russ spends time with me planting some dracenas that have outgrown their pots. Now the gardens are looking a bit tropical with the two palm trees and these new additions. I'm really appreciating his help. He's kinda getting into it.

2 He's hatched a new plan to get cedars planted in behind our little mini forest area. It'll work as long as the little darlings get a watering system. It will make it very private from the neighbours.

3 A pink tulip that is spectacular in design and colour. I think it's called perfection. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so excited about those palms you can barely go a day without mentioning them! I love it. It's nice to see you rockin' the garden instead of feeling overwhelmed by it. I can't wait to see the Kathy touch on that already beautiful yard. xo

the plant gardener said...

Oops! I will endeavor to change my posts to avoid certain plants!