Saturday 4 February 2012

wake me up, sale and hearty foodstuff and birthday

1 A sleep in with crazy dreams. I'm happy to waken. 
2 As we are turning to walk out the door the salesman/owner says to us I'll give you 20% off everything you buy in the store, "just today" and  we are pleased that he sticks to it. A good day for a bargain at the hot tub shop.
3 Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Standard fare for a cool evening. Dare I say, apple pie to follow? Why yes I do!
4 It's our oldest sons birthday today. 26. I remember when he was little I'd always tell him the story of the day he was born, how excited and thrilled I was to hold him in my arms, what a special day it was. I am overwhelmed with my love for my son today. So full of pride for the man he's become. Blessings and love to him today and every day.

No comments: