Monday 27 February 2012

late, switch and meditating

1 The sound on the alarm is turned low so I am up late this morning running around like a chicken. I manage to get to work on time but feel a little off balance until my coffee kicks in.
2 We've switched sides of the bed. I notice he's still mostly on my side now...hmmm 
3 I'm watching a BBC documentary series called The Story of India. Written and presented by historian Michael Wood, about the 10,000 year history of the Indian subcontinent. Wood explains historical events by travelling to the places where they took place, examining archaeological and historical evidence at first hand and interviewing historians and archaeologists, as well as chatting with local people.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

Both numbers 1 and 2 would throw me off kilter.
Number 3 sounds very interesting. I'm going to look for that!