Tuesday 1 November 2011

warm, attitude, stillness and cat in the hat

1 The house is still warm from the wood heat. I put a large log in before I left for work and when I got home, it still had some embers glowing for a new blaze.
2 He appeared to have the right attitude towards finding out the legal information I need. He asked questions, stayed on topic and had a plan of action.
3 There is a stillness in the house. The radio  is softly playing in the kitchen, the fan whirls while the grandfather clock chimes and the wood stove crackles. 
4 She's a little under the weather but still manages to enjoy her Cat in the Hat music. 

2 comments:

Leonora said...

The wood embers and the stillness in the house sound warm and inviting.
She's precious and adorable!

the plant gardener said...

Thank you Leonora. I sure miss her.