Wednesday 12 October 2011

outside, deluge and family time

1 I spend time today in the gardens, mowing, clipping and tossing out the end of season hanging baskets. Soon I'll tackle the backyard.
2 I'd finished mowing the larger portion of the garden and was starting to mow the section with the fruit trees and all of a sudden felt a few mini droplets of rain. I'm saying the mantra (Please don't pour til I'm done, please don't pour til I'm done) in my head while I'm feverishly mowing. I'm hurrying as fast as i can. As I'm putting the mower into the garden shed it turns into a deluge. Thank you Mother Nature for being patient.
3 Because of the uncertainty of the flight attendants strike he decides to re-book his flight and instead heads into the city. He spends time first with his niece and then his brother and sister in law. It's good to spend family time.

No comments: