Thursday 6 October 2011

frog, apples and the lineup

1 It was very quiet here. The frog is making a big racket with his bellowing. I wonder if he's mating or just calling everyone for dinner.
2 The apples are big and ripe and juicy. Small, medium and large sizes. My favourite is the large ones. You need two hands to hold one.
3. The nurse tries hard to make sure that everyone is seen in a timely fashion. I have had my shot before the rush, so I am just on the sidelines people watching. One man is impatient; he's at the back of the line. A man and his son banter about a school trip and take turns on the iPhone. And then there is the elderly gentleman in the waiting room. He just sighs a lot. But when it's his turn, he struggles to get up. He's lucky though, he's got a nephew to help him. 

No comments: