Sunday 25 September 2011

Ooops I missed Saturday...and here's Sundays

1 There is much to do with packing and cleaning and looking after Isabelle. It's busy but productive day.
2 We share some homemade unsweetened applesauce and at first Izzy wrinkles up her nose when she tastes it, but by the third spoonful she's slurping off of the spoon. Love that noise!
3 We also share cashews. As soon as she sees my bag she makes the 'mmmmm' sound and sits on my lap waiting for hers. She is little so she eats half a nut at a time. She must always have one in each hand waiting for the right moment to pop it in.
4 Chris has no time for anything, but he gives his mom a big hug and a thanks. I am lucky to have such a great son. 
5 I like their friend Tyler. He is honest, open, hard working and has a great sense of humor. He's recently married his lady love. I think he will be an amazing husband.
6. Isabelle was so loving to me today. I cried later when I thought about it. She just climbed up on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, laid her head on my shoulder then looked up at me an kissed me, then laid her head back down and hugged some more. I tell the story to Nick and he totally gets how much I will miss her. I'm glad I could share this with him.

No comments: