Sunday 14 August 2011

two, dessert and whew

1. Just two more days until they arrive from China. Their room is ready, almost. Just some finishing touches to make it just right.
2. He asks if I can bring an apple pie with vanilla ice cream for his first dessert after being home. Of course! Maybe I'll make two just so he gets his fill and shares!
3. Gardening had the wow factor today. I pulled and tugged, filled bucket after bucket with weeds and filled the trailer about 3/4 full. Some bits to do after work to get it finished. Whew!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You always keep the guest room a welcoming and comfortable space. I bet they can't wait to get there! xoxoxox enjoy them!

Leonora said...

I was tugging, pulling and filling our cart with weeds too!
Certain foods mean "home". I'm happy when I can fulfill these cravings for the kids.