Monday 29 August 2011

foot, feast and voices and prayers

1 Despite the fact that I am constantly putting my foot in my mouth, I think I have nice feet.
2 The gardens needed some deadheading. It was overcast and a bit cool and the mosquitoes feasted while I worked. Thankfully it was short lived and the work is done with minimal bites.
3 He is happy to hear my voice. I'm happy to hear his. I'm looking forward to spending time with him and Nick. Nick sounds excited to see Russ too.
4 I'm feeling hopeful that Chris will do well on his course. Sending prayers up tonight again.

4 comments:

Leonora said...

Your days sound lovely this past week. (Even your feet and dead-headed garden : )

the plant gardener said...

Thank you Leonora. Yes it has been lovely and now my youngest son is here again for five days. I'm also adjusting to the fact that the other son and his family are moving to the interior, so they'll be 5 hours away instead of a stone's throw. Life in the fast lane huh?

Leonora said...

Our eldest and her family live four hours away. We see them every other month or so for weekend visits. It makes the visits very special : )

the plant gardener said...

Thank you Leonora. We've all been spoiled living so close by. We'll make our visits "special" as well.