Monday 8 August 2011

employee, course and the call

1. My work is becoming much more appealing. I like that there are more projects for me to work on. She says she is lucky to have me and that I'm the highest functioning employee. Nice!
2. This fall I'll be taking a Project Management Certification course. I like the  process and think this will be a good challenge for my brain!
3. He calls me on his hands-free phone tonight. He's been traveling all day to get to the campground where he stays when he's working up north. I'm outside watering the plants and he's driving. We talk about the news of the day, his visit to family in Quesnel and my day of work. Eventually the line will lose the signal but until then we talk some more, say our I love yous and good nights just in case the connection dies too soon. It does cut out but by then we've had a good chat and it's okay.

No comments: