Monday 23 May 2011

swimming, mowing and eating

1. We went to the pool this afternoon. Initially Isabelle was not to thrilled with the water. I think the waves in the wave pool were too big and the pool itself was noisy. But she warmed up to the idea of splashing and she sure liked jumping around in it. I took her down the kiddie slide. Holy man, I just held on to her and hoped like hell that she would like it and that I wouldn't injure myself. Omg, the joys of aging. <insert image of grandma and izzy in a small waterslide> Okay, you can stop laughing now.


2. The lawn mower started like a dream today. I did the part where the fruit trees are. I like the smell of freshly cut grass. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. The forecast is for more sunny warm weather. 


3. Organic roast with potatoes, carrots and a fresh salad, and for dessert home made chocolate chip cookies. 

No comments: